Saturday, November 3, 2007

I'm still playin with other aps

I haven't decided which ap I'll write about for no 19 yet so I'll just blather on a bit.

I still like Zoho Sheet. Created another sheet and graph, for the same data as the last one, but organised by employer group this time:

Total By Employer Group - http://sheet.zoho.com

I don't like not being able to edit the colours - silly thing has put 2 shades of yellow together!

Quite a few people at my work have shown an interest in Learning 2.0 and even though it isn't endorsed to do it at work I think people are deciding to do it in their own time. I hope they're not doing it at work, I could be getting people into trouble!!

ps, I like the 'labels' on here better than tags because we can use phrases instead of single words.

No comments: