Tuesday, October 16, 2007

RSS #8

http://www.bloglines.com/public/jayoval

I've used RSS before, and because I use Firefox for my browser I don't need a separate reader here at home. At work I've just talked to one of the techie boys and I'm getting Firefox loaded on my work puter so I can do RSS at work as well. Only for work purposes of course. Subjects at work will be library, information and tech related. Here at home it's sci fi, vegetarianism, more tech including Linux and arts of varying sorts.

I haven't used bloglines before, very handy for keeping all the rss feeds together in one place. Took me a little bit to work out the public url, and I think it's because I've joined up with so many things in the last few days I'm getting my accounts mixed up in my head! The screenshot on Learning 2.0 didn't help - there's no share tab! Don't know why.

No comments: